Shady Lane Cellars
-IMPORTANT- COVID - 19 Updates -IMPORTANT-
**Reservations Required Weekends Thru October - Fri/Sat/Sun**
The tasting room at Shady Lane Cellars is open for tasting flights and wine-by-the-glass or bottle. We will be Open 7-days a Week from 11-6 and 12-5 on Sundays. We will not facilitate choose-as-you-go tastings just yet. Much of the experience will be table service.
In order to maintain safe distances between all visitors and our team and to ensure we meet the requirements as laid out by the Governor's Executive Order, please keep in mind the following guidelines when planning your visit.
- We highly recommend making a reservation.
- While space for walk-ins may be available during the week, we are reservation only on Saturdays
- Masks are required at all times unless seated at your table
- The maximum group size allowed is 6ppl - this not only has to do with the density of individuals and guest safety, but our ability to limit touch points for the safety of our team
- Reservations will only be seated with individuals in that specific party
- Large groups will not be split and tables/chairs may not be moved
- Firepits and the Fireplace are seated on a first come first serve basis.
Please be patient with us as we navigate the necessary changes to ensure safety for all who visit. We so look forward to seeing you soon. Cheers!
Your Premier Winery Destination on Leelanau Peninsula
Located at the base of Leelanau Peninsula, just minutes from downtown Traverse City, the historic estate offers more than wine. We also offer an experience worth having, and we spend every single day working to ensure that yours is incredible from the instant you arrive.
Handcrafted From the Ground Up™
Shady Lane Cellars is a boutique estate winery and vineyard driven by a passion for what we do. We balance our commitment to sustainable agriculture with a passion for delivering a high standard of quality that drives our craft. It is our goal to produce wines that exhibit a profile of elegance and structure complimented by intensity of aroma and flavor.
Your Experience is Our Passion
We also host a wide array of great local events like live music, wine pairing dinners, and private events. Whether you’re just visiting for the weekend, or you’re local, we’ve got something for everyone. We are now offering a series of Enhanced Tasting Experiences, follow the link below for more information.